Imagine what we could do together...
If you want:
- Reduced Re-hospitalization/Re-admission Rates
- Reduced Emergency Visits
- Higher Customer Satisfaction
Whether you’re with a Hospital, Senior Living Facility, Nursing Home… or work independently with patients, partnering with In-Home Care can be a game changer. How?
- For Hospitals, in-home care drastically reduces 30-day rehospitalization rates. This means increased CMS payments, reduce penalties, and reduced blame for post-discharge issues beyond their control.
- For Guardianships, our experience with guardianships has given us the means to solve common challenges rapidly. We can help with payments by processing credit cards, billing insurance, or taking over the client’s long-term insurance (such as VA), and pay you directly. We can also seamlessly take over any collections as needed.
- For Geriatric Caseworkers, we can help reduce rehospitalization visits, and let you know immediately when signs and symptoms are present that could result in hospitalization (examples: dehydration, UTI’s, change of mental status, falls and wound prevention)
- For Nursing Homes, a drastic reduction in rehospitalization means higher census and more satisfied customers.
- For Independent Living / Senior Living Facilities, having an extra layer of help can really make a difference for your staff and residents. Clients can also be billed in increments as small as 15 minutes, making it a very affordable bonus and incentive to use your community. Examples of smaller tasks include: 15-minute dog walks, being wheeled to Dining, or medication reminders.
- For Hospice, having someone for extra layer of help for personal care or emotional support.