If you want:
- Reduced Re-hospitalization / Re-admission
- Reduced Emergency Visits
- Higher Customer Satisfaction
Whether you are with a Hospital, Senior Living Facility, Nursing Home or working independently, partnering with In-Home Care can be a game-changer. Here's how:
- For Hospitals, in-home care drastically reduces 30-day rehospitalization rates. This means increased CMS payments, reduce penalties, and reduced blame for post-discharge issues beyond their control.
- For Guardianships, our experience with guardianships has given us the means to solve common challenges rapidly. We can help with payments by processing credit cards, billing insurance, or taking over the client’s long-term insurance (such as VA), and pay you directly. We can also seamlessly take over any collections as needed.
- For Geriatric Caseworkers, we can help reduce rehospitalization visits, and let you know
immediately when signs and symptoms are present that could result in hospitalization such
as dehydration, UTI’s, change of mental status, falls and wound prevention.
- For Nursing Homes, a drastic reduction in rehospitalization means higher satisfaction and number of patients.
- For Independent Living / Senior Living Facilities, having an extra layer of help can make a
difference for the staff and residents. Clients can also be billed in increments as small as 15
minutes, making it an affordable incentive to use your community.
- For Hospice, having someone for extra layer of help for personal care or emotional support.
Click below or give us a call to see how we can help each other.